Christmas return policy - if your order was placed between the 18th of November 2019 and the 19th of December 2019 you automatically have access to our Christmas return policy and can return your item(s) up until the 13th of January 2020.
Last orders for postage in 2019 need to be placed by 10am, 19th Dec. LB headquarters will be closed from 3pm, 19th December until 13th of January 2020.
Here at LBHQ we ONLY believe in owning dresses and clothing that you LOVE so it is no problem to return on all our products.
We have four simple steps that you need to follow:
- Please submit a returns request online here.
- Include your invoice with your return (Included inside the parcel).
- Please send your purchase back to us within 30 days of purchase to: 1/20 Hutchinson St, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
- Once we've received your garment, which clearly shows no sign of wear and tear and still has all tickets and labels intact, we will refund* your transaction back through the original payment channel. Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
* Please allow 7 days to process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.
- Items that are considered faulty are those that are received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item is faulty. Please email email@example.com prior to sending the garment back.
Terms and conditions
- Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
- Returns outside the 30 day window may be accepted at our discretion.
- We will not accept any garments for returns if they have been worn or laundered.
- The cost of sending back a garment for return is at the expense of the customer.
- Exchanges are only possible for like for like items