CURRENT DELAYS in PROCESSING RETURNS
2 April 2020 UPDATE
We have been informed that funds are now being received by customers who were affected by the delays mentioned below. Please check your bank account and allow 10 days for this process to occur. If you still have not received your refund into your account after this 10 day period please reach out to Customer Care at email@example.com
1 April 2020
Please find below up to date information regarding returns and an explanation as to why there may be delays with your current return progress.
- Delays with Shopify Payments - if you have returned a product and the return has been processed from 18 March onwards, and your original form of payment was by credit card through Shopify Payments you will most likely be experiencing a delay in the return of funds to the credit card used. Shopify have admitted that they are experiencing an influx in demand and their system is currently having trouble coping. This delay is from their end and the funds (that LB have refunded in your order) have been actioned and deducted. Shopify have also stated their developers are working as fast as they can to rectify the problem. Please contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that you are affected by this delay. Customer Care is following up every day with Shopify and are keeping them up to date with specific order numbers that were affected by their delay.
- We have also implemented health and safety procedures for our staff. Please allow 14 days (from arrival of your package back into our office) for you refund to be processed. Packages that arrive one week are not touched by staff until the following week.
Here at LBHQ we ONLY believe in owning dresses and clothing that you LOVE so it is no problem to return on all our products.
We have four simple steps that you need to follow:
- Please submit a returns request online here.
- Include your invoice with your return (included inside the parcel). (For exchanges please clearly write the word EXCHANGE on your invoice)
- Send your purchase back to us. Your package MUST BE received back at our office within 30 days of purchase to: 1/8 Ern Harley Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
- Once we've received your garment, which is unworn, unwashed, unused, clearly shows no sign of wear and tear and still has all tickets and labels intact, we will refund* your transaction back through the original payment channel. *Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
Please note:- The return window is set at 24 days as our return conditions are:-
All return packages must arrive back into our office within 30 days. Average postage times are approximately 6 days (explaining why the returns window is set as 24 days rather than 30).
Please allow 7 days* to process your return. You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed.*An additional 7 days is now required for Health and Safety measures we have implemented for our staff.
- Items that are considered faulty are those that are received in a damaged condition. Wear and tear to a product is not a sign that the item is faulty. For more information please see our FAQs.
No refund or exchange given on earrings unless faulty.
Terms and conditions
- Any shipping fees charged will not be refunded.
- Returns received to our office outside the 30 day window cannot be accepted.
- We will not accept any garments for return if they have been worn, used, laundered or that do not have their original tags attached.
- The cost of sending back a garment for return is at the expense of the customer.
- We can not accept exchanges at this time.